The TeleStacker Conveyor is the best selling telescopic conveyor in the world. More than 1,400 units have been sold since the telescopic radial stacking conveyor was first designed and manufactured in 1997. The TeleStacker Conveyor eliminates material segregation by stockpiling materials in windrows to ensure the stockpile meets spec.
Superior’s commitment to make innovation for all customers has kept them improving this product and listening to feedback from dealers and people who are using it in the field. No competitor comes close to this machine’s capacity to stockpile up to 5,000 tons of material per hour.
For maximum tonnage in your stockpiles, Superior recently completed design and manufacturing work on a 210-ft (64m) TeleStacker Conveyor.
The longest ever constructed in the world, this telescoping radial stacker is capable of piling up to 400,000 tons (362,873 mT) of material in a single, kidney bean-shaped stockpile. That’s 30% more than any other portable stacker available on the market today.
Best of all, this TeleStacker Conveyor is road portable. Owners and operators can tow the 109-ft (33m) package in a single load down the highway.
- Hydraulically transfer from inline to radial in seconds.
- Invented in 1997 with more than 800 built since.
- Enclosed planetary drive protected from debris.
- Walking beam suspension properly balances load.
XTP Swing Axle
- Physically transfer from road to operation in minutes.
- Recommended concrete pad provides level runway.
- Pull t-handle to engage power travel; no chain drive.
- Pivoting walking beam aligns tires for no scuffing.
Pit Portable Axle
- Made from heavy duty fabricated steel.
- High capacity, highest tonnage applications.
- Tires shift for towing throughout site.
- Swing (shown) or fold down configurations.