Sandvik UJ640E Jaw Crusher
The Sandvik UJ640E is designed to maintain high levels of productivity in the toughest environments. This mobile tracked jaw crusher is compact, maneuverable, and versatile, and proven to produce material of the highest quality, at a low cost-per-ton.
The Sandvik UJ640E features the Sandvik CJ615, single toggle jaw with a giant feed size of 1,500 x 1,100 mm (60 x 44 in.), giving outstanding rates of production. The machine is well-proven in hard and abrasive rock applications and can offer you superior production rates, enabling you to maximize your investment rapidly.
The Sandvik UJ640E also includes a number of features designed to simplify service and maintenance, allowing you to maximize your uptime and maintain high levels of productivity for longer periods.
Features and Benefits:
Market leading jaw for strength and high performance
Versatile equipment with a wide range of jaw plates available
Very high capacity enables you to maximize your performance and output
Easily accessible for service and maintenance
Compact design means better mobility
Low emissions and low cost per tone due to flexible operation through electrical mains or onboard diesel generator
- Manufacturer: Sandvik
- Equipment: Sandvik CJ615 Jaw
- Feed Opening: 1500 x 1100mm / 60" x 44"
- Maximum Feed Size: 975mm / 38"
- Engine: Tad 1650GE 462 kVA
- Transport Length: Part 1 (Comfort) - 10.6 m / 34' 9" Part 1 (Direct) - 6.4 m / 21' 0" Part 2 - 15.5, / 50"
- Transport Width: Part 1 - 3.8 m / 12' 6" Part 2 - 4.0 m / 13' 1"
- Transport Height: Part 1 - 3.9 m / 12' 10" Part 2 - 4.1 m / 13' 5"
- Weight: Part 1 - 68,500 kg / 151,017 lbs Part 2 - 62,000 kg / 136,687 lbs
Please submit your details in order to download the technical specifications for the Sandvik UJ640.
By submitting your details you are allowing us provide updates on our equipment. We will never use this information for spam or pass them to a third party.