Sandvik UI310+ Wheeled Impact Crusher
The Sandvik UI310+ is a primary crushing unit fully assembled on a single trailer frame. It has been designed to provide maximum versatility with an efficient triple deck vibrating screen and a Sandvik CI721 Prisec impact crusher on board.
The Sandvik UI310+ has been designed to combine the ability to configure one base crusher into either primary or a secondary mode, enabled by the patented and highly modularized Sandvik CI721 crusher. We have ensured it is adaptable to your ever-changing requirements, and the equipment ensures greater reduction ratios through the revolutionary chamber design.
The Sandvik UI310+ is also an operator-friendly unit with platforms fitted with handrails and access ladders from the ground, safety guards around the crusher and screen, and self-contained electrical switchgear cabinet on board for power distribution. Years of research, development and experience in the field have enabled Sandvik to manufacture this versatile, productive and safe machinery.
Features and Benefits:
Market leading impact chamber for unrivalled flexibility and performance
Ideal for primary and secondary crushing
Highly efficient and accurate screening capability
Quick set-up times
Compact layout and excellent stability
Easy access for service and maintenance
- Manufacturer: Sandvik
- Equipment: Prisec CI521 Impact Crusher
- Feed Opening: 980 x 1360mm / 39" x 54"
- Maximum Feed Size: 700mm / 29.5"
- Transport Length: 16551mm / 54' 4" with Skid/Hopper 16551mm / 54' 4" without Skid/Hopper
- Transport Width: 3150mm / 10' 4" with Skid/Hopper 2725mm / 8' 11" without Skid/Hopper
- Transport Height: 4104mm / 13' 6" with Skid/Hopper 4104mm / 13' 6" without Skid/Hopper
- Weight: 53,800kg / 118,609lbs with Skid/Hopper 38,000kg / 83,776lbs without Skid/Hopper
Please submit your details in order to download the technical specifications for the Sandvik UI310+.
By submitting your details you are allowing us provide updates on our equipment. We will never use this information for spam or pass them to a third party.