Sandvik UH640 Cone Crusher
The Sandvik UH640E is designed to be a flexible, highly productive secondary or tertiary cone crusher. This unique solution is capable of producing finished sized products due to the integral product screen and closed circuit operation
The Sandvik UH640E can maximize your production with the help of a pre-separation facility. This means the material is already separated, before moving on to the on-board, class-leading Sandvik CH660 cone crusher.
It is self-propelled on crawlers and all equipment onboard is electric-powered, either by the onboard genset or via an external power supply. The low emissions from this mean that whilst productivity is high, the environmental impact is low.
With Sandvik UH640E you will also benefit from a dual interlocking and intelligence system that is integrated with ASRi (automatic setting regulation system) which gives you optimal performance and minimal downtime. With the vast choice of different mantles and settings, Sandvik UH640 is ideal for a wide range of applications
Features and Benefits:
Ideally suited to produce high quality end product
Advanced process automation to ensure ease of operation
Pre-separation before the cone crusher to maximize production
Superb production capabilities driven by your needs
Easily accessed for service and maintenance
Low emissions and low cost per ton due to flexible operation through electrical mains or onboard diesel generator
- Manufacturer: Sandvik
- Equipment: Sandvik CH660 Cone
- Maximum Feed Size: 235mm / 9"
- Engine: TAD 1642 GE 600 kVA / C18 594 kVA
- Transport Length: Part 1 - 14.80 m / 48' 7" Part 2 - 4.50 m / 14' 9" Part 3 - 7.90 m / 25' 11"
- Transport Width: Part 1 - 14.80 m / 48' 7" Part 2 - 4.50 m / 14' 9" Part 3 - 7.90 m / 25' 11"
- Transport Height: Part 1 - 3.90 m / 12' 10" Part 2 - 3.00 m / 9' 10" Part 3 - 2.80 m / 9' 2"
- Weight: Part 1 - 64,000 kg / 141,095 lbs Part 2 - 8,000 kg / 17,636 lbs Part 3 - 12,000 kg / 26,455 lbs
Please submit your details in order to download the technical specifications for the Sandvik UH640.
By submitting your details you are allowing us provide updates on our equipment. We will never use this information for spam or pass them to a third party.