Marine Ports & Terminals Conveying
Portable ship and barge loading technology needs flexibility to serve a variety of vessels, mobility to move throughout the port and designs to handle a variety of materials. Superior’s versatile equipment meets these needs in a single machine and offers a solution for Marine Ports & Terminals conveying. Opposite of costly stationary ship loading systems, custom-configured mobile conveyors deliver lower capital investment, short lead times, quick assembly and mobility on a small footprint.
- Continuously feed multiple hatches or barges from the same feedpoint without relocating equipment.
- Telescopic conveyors achieve 45% more extension than some competitive conveyors.
- Machinery designed to move inline, transversely and radially for fast and efficient conveyor relocation.
- Multifunctional conveyors perform load, unload and stockpile tasks in a single machine.
- TeleStacker® Conveyor allows handlers to maintain spec of material from ship to stockpile.
- Highest capacity portable telescopic radial stacking conveyors on the planet.
Mobile Ship Loader Common Features
- Mounted inside the outer conveyor,
this telescopic conveyor extends
and retracts to hit targets.
TELESCOPING STINGER COVER
- Sliding tarp retracts and extends
with conveyor to protect material
and prevent dust.
- Telescoping chute directs product
to exact targets, contains dust and
eliminates loss of product.
- 360° rotating discharge chute
allows operators to direct the flow
of material into a hold (in hull).
- Corrugated, 22 gauge construction
is infinitely stronger than smooth
and available in multiple materials.
GALVANIZED OR EPOXY
- High-performance coatings
extend conveyors life in marine
environments with high chloride
- Hinged pans collect fugitive
material to maintain clean,
MOBILE PIVOT BASE
- Available in a wheeled or tracked
option, 360° rotation at the tail
creates the ultimate mobility
- Position in-line, transversely or
radially for efficient maneuverability
and fast conveyor relocation.
- Variable height, hydraulicallypowered
for maximum support and rigid
- Self-contained engine allows
flexibility to quickly move anywhere
throughout the dock.
- Integrated conveyor component
prevents spillage in load zone.
OPTIONAL SCISSOR LIFT
- Hydraulically adjust height of feed
Please submit your details in order to download the technical specifications for the Marine Ports & Terminals Conveying.
By submitting your details you are allowing us provide updates on our equipment. We will never use this information for spam or pass them to a third party.