Vertical Slow Speed Shredder
The EDGE VS420 is a high capacity, high torque twin shaft shredder that is ideal for the processing of a large array of materials including; green waste, MSW, C&D waste, biomass and end of life tires.
EDGE’s next generation shredder has been developed for ultimate versatility and high resistance to contaminants with a number of customization shredding programmed and chamber configurations available. An intelligent operating system which incorporates tramp metal protection provides the ultimate protection from contaminants and prevents asset damage.
At the heart of the VS420 are twin synchronized, high torque shredder shafts which can be customized to suit a customer’s exact application and desired product piece size. EDGE’s twin shaft design provides exceptional material intake, ensures less wear, promotes self-cleaning and prevents material wrapping even in the toughest of applications. With a range of both rapid volume reduction and intricate piece sizing chambers available, The EDGE VS420 series can be customized to be deployed as either a primary or secondary shredder.
- Highly robust design provides high durability and the ability to withstand difficult to shred materials.
- Twin Shaft design provides exceptional intake behavior,less wear, self cleaning and prevents material wrapping.
- Intelligent Self-Protecting control system with tramp metal cycles prevents against asset damage.
- Eco-power saving functionality coupled with a fuel consumption from as little as 25/30ltr/hr. (7-8 US Gallons)
- Manufacturer: Edge
- Equipment: Vertical Slow Speed Shredder
- Engine: CAT C9.3B ACERT 310kW (420HP) Tier4 Final/Stage 5
- Transport Length: 9706mm / 31' 10"
- Transport Width: 2550mm / 8' 4"
- Transport Height: 3145mm / 10' 4"
- Weight: 29,200kg / 64,375lbs
Please submit your details in order to download the technical specifications for the Edge VS420.
By submitting your details you are allowing us provide updates on our equipment. We will never use this information for spam or pass them to a third party.