Edge TSR Series
Edge RTS Series
Radial Tracked Stockpilers
The Edge RTS series, Radial Tracked Stockpilers, are a unique concept to the marketplace. Essentially it is a Radial Wheeled Stockpiler and Tracked Stockpiler all-in-one!
The remote control track system is used to move the machine around site including rough terrain. It is also of benefit when re-locating the machine to a different site as it can easily be tracked onto a low loader or Low-Boy. When the machine has been positioned for work using the Tracks, the EDGE Radial Tracked Stacker can produce a 360° stockpile. By engaging (via remote control) the wheel drive system, the operator can remotely radial the RTS Series either clockwise or ant-clockwise to create a 360° stockpile. The Automatic angle adjustment allows the machine to increase the angle of the machine as the stockpile below increases.
- Can be used to create numerous stockpiles of different materials.
- Huge 360° Windrow stockpiling capacity
- Eliminates material segregation, compaction and contamination
- Tracked unit allows both 360° continuous rotation and excellent on site manoeuvrability
- Optional fully automatic stockpiling system
- Largest capacity Radial Stockpiler available on the market
- Can reduce fuel, maintenance and labour costs by up to 80%
- Innovatively designed for fuel efficiency
- Capable of being fed by large Primary Crushers, Secondary Crushers and Screens
- Manufacturer: Edge
- Equipment: RTS80
- Engine: Optional
- Transport Length: 18.4m (60'3")
- Transport Width: 3m (12')
- Transport Height: 3.3m (11'9")
- Weight: 15 Tonne (16.5UST)
Please submit your details in order to download the technical specifications for the Edge TSR Series.
By submitting your details you are allowing us provide updates on our equipment. We will never use this information for spam or pass them to a third party.