Edge FF16X5 Flip Flow / Flip Flop Screen
The EDGE FF16X5 Flip Flow Screen is the newest member to our ever growing EDGE Recycling division. It has been designed to handle hard screening tasks that conventional screens cannot. It combines two motions in order to create dual vibration movement. The new screen incorporates a heavy duty screen structure which generates a huge throw that propels material upwards and outwards so that the material can get time to untangle and separate. Heavier material is thrown to the front of the screen leaving the lighter material behind for fine screening. The EDGE FF16X5 Flip Flow Screen incorporates an integral Oversize Conveyor, integral Fines Collection Conveyor and walkway access.
- Dual vibration system
- Expanding and contracting lower screen produces high acceleration rates
- Easy screen exchange
- Reduce landfill costs and generate new revenues
- Eliminate screen plugging and blockages
- Ability to handle a diverse range of materials
- Long life / Low maintenance design
- Manufacturer: Edge
- Equipment: FF16X5 Flip Flow Screen
- Engine: Optional
- Transport Length: 5.4m (17'10")
- Transport Width: 4.3m (14'3")
- Transport Height: 5.97m (19'7")
- Weight: 10 Tonne (11UST)
Please submit your details in order to download the technical specifications for the Edge FF16X5.
By submitting your details you are allowing us provide updates on our equipment. We will never use this information for spam or pass them to a third party.