The Sandvik QA440 builds upon the success of the smaller QA340 by delivering true static screen productivity in a durable, mobile package. The operational flexibility of the Sandvik QA440 is enhanced by an exceptionally wide range of optional extras. These include vibrating and tipping grids, mild steel hopper liners, overband magnet, and a reversible side conveyor. Unique, independent 6 x 1.5m (20’ x 5’) equivalent doublescreen box design allows for precision screening, but huge screening area enables high volume production. Capable of working alongside large jaw crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregate products.
- Modern chassis design ensures in-built machine quality and strength for maximum up-time
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Available with optional vibrating grid
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Easily transported from site to site
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure minimum loss of production
- Machine design designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
- Manufacturer: Sandvik
- Model: QA440
- Type: Doublescreen
- Year: 2010
- Hours Meter: 4500 / New Engine 0
- Power Unit: Deutz
- Price: $140,000.00